Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Check Out Our Newest Collections Releasing This Month - Part 1



We have a lot to be excited about at Little Yellow Bicycle.  Our creativity is riding high today and since turning 50 with our Vintage Summer collection, we are feeling pretty confident about our newest collections too.  Today we introduce our 51st collection Feels Like Home...

Our new Feels Like Home collection is a fun mix of fall palettes and icons with a bright new twist.  The bright yellows and blues compliment the traditional oranges and reds and warm up this collection enough to make it perfect for fall or everyday projects.

Feels Like Home Layout

Feels Like Home Decorative Edge Cardstock

Feels Like Home Hand-Lettered Words

Feels Like Home Fabric Favorites

Feels Like Home Embossed Glassine Treat Bag


Feels Like Home Wooden Stick Pins
Feels Like Home Dimensional Stickers

Feels Like Home Burlap Mini Album

Feels Like Home Paper Crafting Kit


Our Making Merry collection is also releasing this month and we will post details tomorrow, but before we sign off today, here is a little look at what is to come...

Making Merry Pillow Gift Box

We'll be back tomorrow with more Biker Team projects and a more detailed look at our Making Merry collection.  Click HERE for details....







35 comments:

  1. wow - Feels Like Home looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the wooden stick pins!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great colors can not wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUP this is going to the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The colours and patterns are amazing! Definitely made it onto my "must have" list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the brights with the Autumns on this collection! Can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love it! And now I'm really excited about tomorrow's line!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love every little piece of "Feels Like Home"...wonderful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors in this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this collection!!! i can see a lot of possibilities with this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it ! LYB is really my favorite brand and I am not disappointed once again. This collection will be perfect for the back to school of my boys...
    I am longing for tomorrow !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these Autumn colors and the fun patterns in this line!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous fall line and the sneak peek of the Christmas line promises a clean crisp look, that would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Feels like perfect!!!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I am loving the Feels Like Home collection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful collection, I cannot wait to see the full Making Merry collection, from the peek I love it already! Thanks for all the inspiration!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Feels like Home is TOOOOO gorgeous! I'll be watching out for that biker team for sure!! And that Christmas line looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Feels like home is STUNNING!!! I love the bold colors in this collection and cannot wait to get my hands on it for all those fun Fall photos. Ah, I love that season.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know Making Merry is going to make me very happy.Love the black in it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You guys know how to rock fall lines. I was looking forward to seeing what this years would be and this totally fills the bill for me. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love "Feels Like Home". I will be keeping my eye out for it. Thanks for the sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh! You all always do the best fall collections!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Feels Like Home is awesome! Colors have a great Fall fell but still bright and uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fantastic collection!! Love the warm autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  25. burlap mini album is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  26. There are so many components to the Feels Like Home Collection- you've done it again. Happy 50th!

    ReplyDelete
  27. There are so many components to the Feels Like Home Collection- you've done it again. Happy 50th!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow! Love the new Feels Like Home collection. Can't wait to get my hands on this.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous collection. I love the decorative edge card stock and those fab flowers!.....more shopping ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my the Decorative Edge Cardstock is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete