Thursday, July 11, 2013

Check Out Our Newest Collections Releasing This Month - Part 2




Yesterday we shared a peek at our fall collection Feels Like Home and today we want to share our Holiday collection Making Merry.  We think you will love the custom chalkboard elements and traditional plaid accents in our 52nd collection.  But, don't take our word for it, you be the judge...

Ready for some chalkboard fun?  Check out the chalkboard rubons in this collection and the gorgeous holiday colors against a chalkboard background...

Making Merry Countdown Calendar Layout
We love the idea of counting down to X-mas and our Making Merry Countdown Calendar Kit is the perfect way to capture the fun of this activity with some creativity of your own...

Making Merry Countdown Calendar Kit
Making Merry Home D├ęcor Sign
Making Merry Paper Crafting Kit
Making Merry Die Cut Words




Making Merry Vellum Tape


Making Merry Fresh Verse Cardstock Stickers
Making Merry Decorative Edge Cardstock

Please see our post from yesterday to check out our fall collection Feels Like Home HERE.  We'll have more to share as we get closer to CHA, but these two collections are shipping to stores soon, so please ask for them at your LSS, Kit Club or online retailer.

Happy Wednesday!


22 comments:

  1. OOOHHHH -- in love!! Every piece is a must have! Great projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another AMAZING Christmas line from your company. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this classic red and green Christmas is my favorite look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this! Looking forward to getting my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I love the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this new collection! Great projects by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the chalk mixed with the red and green. This line really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful collection with so many great embellishments and such great color. Loved the projects today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh. Really like the traditional green and red mixed with chalkboard

    ReplyDelete
  11. Making Merry is soooo yummy! Love the home decor sign, the cards and the countdown calendar layout! Very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that chalkboard thrown in with the red and green!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great collection! I'm really loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the name of this collection, love the traditional red and green with the surprising pop of chalkboard, and love that I can use this for my DD album and other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is fabulous!It's clean,happy, and the black/chalkboard makes everything pop.And oh so versatile-y this long after the season.It is so refreshing-great job guys-a must have for me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's gorgeous!! Love the fresh colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What great collection! I love everything about it! Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the chalk board twist to the traditional Red and Green. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant. I totally love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brilliant. I totally love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This has to be my favorite Christmas collection this year. I love the traditional colors together with the chalkboard, it is beautiful collection. I'm sure I will be getting the entire collection when it is released! I already suggested this collection to my LSS last week. :)

    ReplyDelete